Hartley Bay Council: For matters relating to the administration and maintenance of the village of Hartley Bay contact the Hartley Bay Band Office:

Gitga’at Treaty Office: People seeking information about treaty negotiations, land and resource or marine and fisheries negotiations should contact the Gitga'at Treaty Office.

Gitga’at Development Corporation: People seeking information about land use, marine use, forestry, fisheries, and tourism planning and management should contact the Gitga’at Development Corporation.
Gitga’at Tourism: People seeking information on Gitga’at Tourism products and services should contact the Tourism Office.
Copyright © 2004 Gitga'at Nation Designed by Vinicio Design Studio